The Sprinter. Drive in comfort, arrive safely.
Sprinter panel van
Each of our customers has to meet very specific challenges in their dayto-day work. And as these demands are becoming larger by the day, there are numerous Sprinter panel van variants to meet them.
- 3 wheelbases
- 4 body lengths
- 3 loading space heights
- Loading length up to approx. 470 cm, loading room height up to approx. 214 cm.
- 3 different roof variants
- Numerous engine variants
- Numerous optional equipment features
- Weight variants: tonnages from 3.0 to 5.0 t
- Optionally up to 3.5 t towing capacity for selected vehicle variants
- Payload of up to 2695 kg
- Loading volume of up to 17 m3
Sprinter chassis van
Your passengers will enjoy superb spaciousness in the passenger compartments, which were designed with roominess in mind. And the roomy load compartment can accommodate any amount of cargo.
- Two wheelbase options
- Three vehicle lengths: 4895 mm (compact), 5140 mm (long) and 5370 mm (extra long)
- Maximum cargo area of 1.86 sqm for the compact version , 2.26 sqm for the long version and 2.63 sqm for the
- extra long version
- Up to 4.1 cbm cargo volume
- Three different loading lengths, up to 3061 mm
- Up to 120 kg more payload than the preceding series
- A payload of up to 1250 kg for vehicles with frontwheel drive and up to 1305 kg for vehicles with rearwheel drive
- Up to 3.2 tons maximum permissible GVW
- A wide range of engine variants
- Numerous standard and optional appointments
Sprinter pick-up van
In the standard cab there is comfortably room for up to three people and on its robust 5.8 to 9.1 m2 load area up to five Europallets, for instance, can be effortlessly transported. To make loading and unloading just as
simple as the transporting, it has a low loading edge and on three sides fully folding pickup side boards. With three wheelbases, two cab variants, four different platform lengths and two different platform widths the new Sprinter is your ideal transport solution.
- 3 wheelbases
- 2 cab variants
- 4 different platform lengths
- 2 different platform widths
- Standard cab or crewcab
- a wide range of engine variants
- numerous optional equipment elements
- weight variants: Tonnages from 3.0 to 5.0 tons
- Optional towing capacity upgrade to 3.5 t for selected vehicle variants
- maximum payload 3050 kg
- maximum load area up to 9.1 m²